Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Home Edition

Get it? Kinda like Extreme Makeover Home Edition? Yeah, I know… whitty titles are only good if you don't have to explain them. Soooo I thought it would be fun to do a little Throwback Thursday House Edition. These are horrible blurry iPhone pics that I took 5 years ago the first time we walked through our home while house hunting. The moral of the story is… ALWAYS SEE THE POTENTIAL. Now enjoy the pictures of my homes "before" as I cringe. Kind of like when your friend posts a picture of you from 10 years ago and tags you in it. =)




























Ugh, that was painful! Let's play what do you hate the most? For me? It's a tie between the blue countertops in the master bath or that white tile. How about you?


 photo blogsignature_zpse04c8169.jpg

No comments :